Monday, April 6, 2015

Cable Final

Ooo boy, that was fun. I dedicated the entire day to this piece. Just sat back and just rendered rendered rendered. After a brief hiatus from photo texturing, I'm starting to like it again. Maybe because when I initially used it I wasn't completely comfortable with lighting and form yet. It's a lot easier to manipulate photos when you do have that knowledge though

Things I can improve: the leather shoulder pad isn't looking right to me. Maybe cause I stacked a tiny one on top of a bigger one? It might have worked better as just one shape. The robot hand looks like it would intersect his leg at the angle I drew it at. Personally, I think the whole piece is a bit too dark but I sort of intentionally did that since most of the costume concepts for the film had a similar look.


No comments:

Post a Comment