Friday, September 25, 2015

Jaina and the online community


I'm blown away by the response this piece has generated online. I posted it to Reddit and Twitter and all the comments have been overwhelmingly positive. If you're reading this, just know how much I appreciate you guys taking your time and looking at my stuff!! Thank you!

This piece is probably the longest I've ever spent on a painting from ideation to finish. It's probably because I was forced to work on it over a couple of weeks since school started. I was able to sneak in a couple hours here and there. To be honest, I wasn't completely happy with how I brought the greyscale into color. Still happy with how it came out though! I'm planning on doing either Diana from LoL or Alexstrasza's human form next



No comments:

Post a Comment